Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

I'm back! Sorry for the delays on the blog here. Long story short, I ended up barely surviving a plane crash and got lost in the wilderness for a couple weeks. Haftrak Music will continue and I'll try to get it going on a consistent basis. I hope I can help you keep your head nodding while you're knitting or whatever. I like how more of you have been sending me music that you're in to, I'll try to post as many as I can here. Feel free to leave a link to some of your favorite tracks in the comments section. This is my favorite way to listen to and find new music.
First, because it's playing on my Ipod right now here's Gilligan Moss's "Choreograph." This is slightly twisted, trippy, chill, awesome. Enjoy.




This producer has loads of sick tracks. Worth checking out


Here's flume's "side project" called What So Not which is actually exploding right now. Hoping to see these guys when they come to Vancouver in March.



This track's loaded with base. Turn your sub up!

1 comment: